I bought a single-computer license. How can I move the program from one computer to another?
It’s very simple to move your registered copy from one computer to another. All you need to do is uninstall it from one computer first, install and register it on the other. If the old computer is broken so that you cannot uninstall the program, it is OK. The single-user personal license (1PC) allows the registered program actively running on one machine at any point of time.
Copyright: 2013 Getback Photos Software Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved